- FREE Shipping! Every piece handmade and unique
- Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher safe. Guaranteed
- Authentic Polish Stoneware from Boleslawiec, Poland
- Non-Stick for easy cleanup
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Factory: Ceramika Artystyczna
- Shape #:478
- Measures: 11 1/2" X 6" Shade Harp is 10"
- Series: Unikat (Signature)
- Pattern: U151
- Design Artist:Maryla Iwicka
- Original Painting: No
- Living room, bedroom lighting
- Home decor
- Condition: New
- Visible Defects: None
Still created in the Old-World style by using hand cut sea sponge into decorative designs to "dot" the artists designs using a mathematical equation to get around the piece as evenly as possible! Brushwork is added where needed in the more complex designs such as the Unikat or Signature Series decorations. The only extra tool they use is a lazy-susan to turn each piece.
All our Polish Stoneware can be used from fridge to table. Safe in oven temperatures to 450 degrees, dishwasher and in the microwave. It is best to let refrigerator or freezer pieces come to room temperature before placing in the oven. There are thousands of patterns and designs that range from traditional (the classic patterns) to Unikat (or Signature) patterns which are signed by the design artist.
100% satisfaction guaranteed!