- GENUINE: Each piece is certified as original and of First Quality
- FUNCTIONAL: Microwave, oven (to 450 F) and dishwasher safe
- EASE OF USE: Non-stick surface, cleans up in a breeze (No staining)
- SAFE: Lead and cadmium free
- UNIQUE: Each piece is hand painted and imported from Boleslawiec, Poland
This straight sided mug is perfect for a spot of tea or an afternoon coffee. It measures 3 tall and 3 wide from the edge of the mug to the edge of the handle. Makes a perfect personal gift for that special someone! Still created in the Old-World style by using hand cut sea sponge to "dot" the artists designs (somehow in a straight line!) onto each piece free hand. Brushwork is added where needed in the more complex designs. The only extra tool they use is a lazy-susan to turn each piece. All our Polish Stoneware can be used from fridge to table.
Safe in oven temperatures to 450 degrees, dishwasher and in the microwave. It is best to let refrigerator or freezer pieces come to room temperature before placing in the oven. There are thousands of patterns and designs that range from traditional (the classic patterns) to Unikat (or Signature) patterns which are signed by the design artist. This pattern is created in the world-renowned Ceramika Artystyczna factory in Boleslawiec, Poland. FREE shipping and returns, 100% satisfaction guaranteed!