- 2 EXCLUSIVE Pink Ribbon Designs created just for us; Pink ribbon pattern only, customized with the words "Hope" or "Save the Tatas" (First in a series of 3 years of designs with the words Hope, Faith and finally Love.)
- $5.00 of every purchase goes to the Rays of Hope Breast Cancer fundraiser. Our goal is $1,000
- Authentic Polish Stoneware from the Ceramika Artystyczna Dalia Factory, Boleslawiec, Poland
- Thoughtful gift to help bring comfort and hope to someone fighting breast cancer, a survivor and/or a caregiver.
- Oven ( up to 450 degrees), Microwave, Dishwasher safe. Non-Stick for Easy Cleanup, Guaranteed
We are so pleased to help the Baystate Rays of Hope Breast Cancer awareness fundraiser this year! We have custom ordered 150 Polish Pottery pieces in 2 exclusive pink ribbon deigns that can be purchased with just the pink ribbon pattern(s) or with the word "Hope" or phrase "Save the Tatas" written on the front. For every piece we sell we will donate $5.00 to the Rays of Hope towards our goal. Every year for the next 3 years we will be offering pieces with the words Hope, Faith and Love. This year, year 1, we will offer the word "Hope". Next year will be the word "Faith and the third year will be the word "Love". We hope you will collect these exclusive pieces each year. Shape offerings for this year will include:
5.25" x 5.25" Square Bowl
7.5" Dessert/Toast Plate (can second as a saucer!)
14 oz. Medium Bell Mug
5" Covered Heart Dish
Since its inception in 1994, Rays of Hope has been helping women and men in the fight against breast cancer by walking alongside them on their cancer journey. Through the Baystate Health Breast Network, Rays of Hope cares for the whole person from diagnosis and beyond by supporting research at the Rays of Hope Center for Breast Cancer Research, providing funding for state-of-the-art equipment, breast health programs and outreach and education throughout Baystate Health as well as providing grants for complementary therapies and cancer programs to our community partners throughout Western Massachusetts.
"Thank you" for becoming our partner in this effort to eradicate breast cancer! During these trying times it is hard to remember that many of us are fighting individual battles at home and the support received from organizations such as Rays of Hope is sorely needed. Be safe and get those tata's checked!! :~)