Give guests something to talk about! This industrial inspired double gang switch plate cover should do the trick. With laser cut working gears and pulley's that have a wood handle to turn the light switch on or off.
Tip your top hat to these intricate, interconnected, laser-cut designs made of lightweight very thin, strong multi-layer wood, that has been put together in a crisscross fashion giving it an amazing strength creating sophisticated color schemes surrounded by natural wood. Designs are made from sustainable sourced wood and 90% recycled display cards and are either left natural or stained using water based dyes.
The switch installs easily in your bedroom, workshop or office--simply attach it over an existing, standard switch plate using the existing screws. Made in San Diego, California. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed by Great2bHome!
- Made in U.S.A
- Style # 8101E
- Size 4 ½” x 5 3/8” (Handle sticks out 2.5 inches on top and bottom)
- Steampunk Rocker Throw Switch - 8101E
- AKA "The Frankenstein Light Switch"
- Comes as shown: Black Satin Plate and Black Satin Gears, Antique filigree gives switch plate cover a nostalgic feel
- Light switch cover is completely functional. Pivot the handle on the stationary gear hinge to flip the rocker switch on and off. Magnets are placed on both sides to hold the switch in position. The secondary smaller gear rotates along the gear hinge as it moves up and down.
- Here is a link to our YouTube channel to see it in action. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fnrIGwVmQg&feature=youtu.be
- Light switch cover goes over any standard and medium size residential single rocker light switch and installs over the existing plastic cover using the existing screws to fasten to the wall (in some cases longer screws may be required, in this case we have supplied two extra longer screws).
- Stained with water based dye