- Weronika Buldnczyk - U57A
Unicorn - Hand painted by designing artist
- Ceramika Artystyczna Factory - Shape #001-2
- Measures: 5.5" x 3 1/2"
- Condition: Vintage, Never Used
- Todays retail price new: $84.00
- Over 5000 CA Unikat Polish Pottery patterns and counting! Buy what you love, and it will all blend creating a different tapestry each time you set your table!
- Authentic Polish Stoneware from Boleslawiec, Poland. Every Piece of polish stoneware is Unique and Handmade one-at-a-time
- Oven ( up to 450 degrees), Microwave, Dishwasher safe. Non-Stick for Easy Cleanup, Guaranteed
- FREE Shipping over $99
Still created in the Old-World style, polish pottery is decorated using hand cut sea sponges snipped into decorative designs to "dot" the artists designs using a mathematical equation to get around the piece as evenly as possible! Brushwork is added where needed in the more complex designs of polish pottery such as the Unikat or Signature Series decorations. The only extra tool they use is a lazy-susan to turn each piece of polish stoneware.
All our Polish Pottery can be used from fridge to table. Safe in oven temperatures to 450 degrees, dishwasher and in the microwave. It is best to let refrigerator or freezer pieces come to room temperature before placing in the oven. There are thousands of polish pottery patterns and designs that range from traditional (the classic patterns) to Unikat (or Signature) patterns which are signed by the design artist.
100% satisfaction guaranteed!