- FREE Shipping! Every piece handmade and unique
- Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher safe. Guaranteed
- Authentic Polish Stoneware from Boleslawiec, Poland
- Non-Stick for easy cleanup
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Factory: Ceramika Artystyczna
- Shape #:397
- Measures:8 1/2" x 2 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- Series: Traditional Series
- Pattern: 2225X
- Design Artist: Teresa Liana
- Original Painting: No
- Holding and spinning ears of corn in butter
- Spoon rest for 2utensils
- Rolling pin rest
- Small soap holder for powder room
- To hold jewelry etc... on bureau
- Visible Defects: None
Still created in the Old-World style by using hand cut sea sponge into decorative designs to "dot" the artists designs using a mathematical equation to get around the piece as evenly as possible! Brushwork is added where needed in the more complex designs such as the Unikat or Signature Series decorations. The only extra tool they use is a lazy-susan to turn each piece.
All our Polish Stoneware can be used from fridge to table. Safe in oven temperatures to 450 degrees, dishwasher and in the microwave. It is best to let refrigerator or freezer pieces come to room temperature before placing in the oven. There are thousands of patterns and designs that range from traditional (the classic patterns) to Unikat (or Signature) patterns which are signed by the design artist.
FREE shipping over $100, 100% satisfaction guaranteed!